Endorsement and Social Media Engagement Policy
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit PF to locate the material including a link to or URL for the material;
- identification of the copyrighted work or a representative list of the works claimed to have been infringed;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, so that we may contact you if necessary;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.